Bite-Sized Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes
My husband is convinced that every dessert is better when it’s mini. I think it’s his subtle way of finding an excuse to eat more! And when desserts are as good as these Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes, you’re going to want to eat a lot. Don’t worry, though! This recipe makes a lot!
How to make Bite-Sized Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes
You’ll start by making the crusts, combining graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar, until the crumbs are fully moistening. The sugar helps to stabilize the crusts, so don’t skip this step! Press the crusts into the bottom of the cups of a mini cupcake pan. You can line the pan with paper liners or spray non-stick spray before doing so!
To make the filling, you combine cream cheese and brown sugar in one bowl, and combine all the remaining ingredients in another bowl. Then combine the two bowls! Spoon the filling over top of the crusts, filling the cups to the top, and then bake! Once baked, let cool for a bit, and then refrigerate for at least an hour. Enjoy these chilled!
These are a creative alternative to your standard Thanksgiving pies, and make a perfect fall treat!
Bite-sized Pumpkin Pie Cheesecakes
- 4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 sticks butter melted
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt Diamond Crystal
- 15 oz pumpkin
- 12 oz evaporated milk
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a mini muffin pan with non-stick spray.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar till all the crumbs are moistened.
- Press crumbs into the bottom of each cup of the muffin pan, and set pan aside.
- Beat cream cheese and brown sugar until blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs. Add the remaining ingredients to the eggs and mix until combined.
- Beat egg mixture into cream cheese mixture until well blended.
- Spoon mixture over each graham cracker crust in the mini muffin pan, filling to the top of each cup.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool completely, then remove from the mini muffin pan and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.